My favourite, no bake recipe.
This ↓ is V chocolatey. Please be sensible and don’t eat all at once.
♥ 150g Unsalted butter
♥ 150g Digestives (crushed)
♥ 200g Dark chocolate (broken into small pieces)
♥ 200g Milk chocolate (broken into small pieces)
♥ 150g White chocolate (broken into small pieces)
♥ 4 Tablespoons Golden syrup
♥ 180g Mini marshmallows
♥ 3 Packs of your favourite chocolate (I chose smarties, m&ms and Maltesers)
I used different cocktail glasses for my chocolate. Bringing a bit of fun to the table.
- Melt the butter on low heat. Use a large pan, as other ingredients will be thrown into the mix.
- When the butter is half melted, add in the dark and milk chocolate along with the golden syrup. Stir the mixture until well combined. Remembering to keep the heat very low (we don’t want it to burn).
- Once the mixture is nice and thick (mouth is watering), remove the pan from the heat and set aside for around 5 minutes, allowing it to cool slightly.
- Add in two of your chosen bags of chocolate and half of the third, the marshmallows and the digestives.
- Stir until everything in the pan is well and truly coated in choccy.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and scoop the mixture into it, making sure it is firmly in there.
- Whilst that is slowly cooling, melt the white chocolate in a bowl over a pan of steaming water. Make sure the temperature isn’t too high. Patience, it will melt.
- Take the melted chocolate and with a spoon, drizzle it over the rocky road in any fashion you wish (Flicks are my fave).
- Now add to the top, your last bag of chocolate (I chose Smarties) and the other half that was left over from before, making sure you get good coverage!
- Allow to completely set in the fridge for a couple of hours.
- Cut into small squares and enjoy.
I bet you are glad you came.
Saucy Anchor ⚓️